New Skins in Customizations!

General Rivals Talk
Davo
Site Admin
Site Admin
Alliance: The Order

New Skins in Customizations!

Post by Davo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:51 pm

Chem Buggy, Centurion, Talon and Zone Trooper Skins appeared in the customization section on Rivals recently.
custom.jpg
custom.jpg (68.38 KiB) Viewed 1218 times
At the moment it is not clear when we will have the option to buy or win these skins as no vanity items have appeared in the shop for some time now. Currently we are without a voice for Rivals due to no community manager.
Screenshot_20190818-113423_Rivals.jpg
Screenshot_20190818-113423_Rivals.jpg (27.92 KiB) Viewed 1218 times
I know i as well as many others are ready to purchase vanity items that we didnt have the opportunity to purchace during each items original timed release.
content.jpg
content.jpg (45.27 KiB) Viewed 1218 times

SHRDallas
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: New Skins in Customizations!

Post by SHRDallas » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:28 am

Man i can wait NEW SKINS?!?!?!?!

Everyone wants new skins that is why i think when they start the race at the end of the month while everyone is maxed out on medals it is just more the luck of the draw...

Getting these skins is going to be awesome. I really want to get the Talon skins that is the most versatile unit out of GDI air units.
If anyone thinks that is not the case then i challenge you to tell me about another.
With my Talon and its new skin i would be able to almost conquer the world...

narofopila
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Дрова в Наро-фоминском районе

Post by narofopila » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:19 pm

Продаем дрова колотые собственного производства Наро-фоминская пила, в наличии береза, осина, ольха, дуб, ель. Цена колотых дров от 1490 руб за куб. Дрова без гнили и трухи, длина полена 40 см. Доставляем [url=https://наро-фоминская-пила.рф]дрова в Наро-фоминском районе[/url], валом, уложенные и в сетках.
Attachments
32.gif
32.gif (10.47 KiB) Viewed 237 times